WELCOME to our website
The purpose of this website is to make available the preached ministry and writings of Harry Kilbride.
We have retained our featured hymn for a second month as it is so appropriate to go with our featured sermon. This recording of the congregational singing at Lansdowne Baptist Church, Bournemouth, UK, was made in 1982.
- Chapter 11 of the series “Delivered from Evil – WWII“ is complete and onsite. It is entitled: Victory in Europe – V.E. Day – May 8, 1945. Click on – From Harry’s desk…2016.
- 5 messages to complete a study of the teaching of Jesus on Prayer from Matthew chapter 6, including a phrase by phrase exposition of the Lord’s Prayer, have been added to the page: The Teaching of Jesus.
- We have available a limited supply of my book, “When the Road is Rough and Steep,” which we are offering free of charge upon request. Details of how to obtain a copy can be found on the Publications page. Also listed and available upon request are a number of booklets that I have written over the years.
- For those who are new to the site, or previous readers, who would like to view the ongoing series, “Delivered from Evil – WWII” in chronological order we have divided the series into two pages for easier reading. Chapters 1-4 of the series are now on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 1-4. Chapters 5-8 of the series are on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 5-8. Chapters 9-11 of the series are on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 9-11.
- In addition to audio messages we have on the site written articles on the subject of Revival. They are entitled, “What is Revival?” “The Great Awakening,” and “Frontier Frenzy…and Silent Tears.” Click on the following links: What is Revival or The Great Awakening , or Frontier Frenzy…and Silent Tears. Links to these articles can also be found on the Archives page together with the “From Harry’s desk… for 2014. Click on From Harry’s Desk…2014
In this 21st century when the world is changing so rapidly and becoming increasingly uncertain, we believe that there is one foundation that is sure and unchanging – God’s Word. Harry’s preaching method is expository, that is, God’s Word explained and applied to every day life.
With the advent of the internet and all the modern technological advances it is now possible to make Harry’s ministry freely accessible to anyone who visits this website.
“I came to faith hearing the message of Christ preached through the evangelist Billy Graham on March 2, 1954 in Harringay Arena, London, England, and I am now well advanced in years.
Most of my life since 1954 has been spent preaching and teaching God’s Word. The majority of those messages were recorded. We have taken a selection of messages from several sermon series and have put them on this website to be listened to online, or downloaded for later listening. ”
If you have visited our site and like it, please pass on the information to your friends. We love to hear from friends old and new. Do write to us through our Contact page.
To learn more about Dr. Harry Kilbride, please visit the About page.
For a description of the sermon series, please visit the Sermon Descriptions page.
To access the MP3 format sermons, please visit the Sermon Series page or go directly to each series from the list at the side of the Home page.
Harry’s book “When the Road is Rough and Steep” contains messages about the hardships we may face in life such as, tragedy, depression, doubt, and anguish. Details of how to obtain copies of the book, either in paperback or e-book format, can be found on the Publications page. Also listed are some messages which have been produced in booklet format.
We plan to feature on the website other writings, jottings, and news. To access those click on the Articles page.
Last, but not least, we have added an Archives page to the site, on which we will put previous articles from the Articles page when they are replaced by new material.
Our header picture was taken in 1982 when Harry Kilbride was one of the speakers at the Keswick Convention in Cumbria, UK.