WELCOME to our website
The purpose of this website is to make available the preached ministry and writings of Dr. Harry Kilbride.
“…if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” (Acts 20:24)
Our featured sermon this month was preached on an Easter Sunday evening at a baptismal service. It is a direct message of challenge as to our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
This lovely rendering of an old hymn was recorded by Praise Gathering, a Scottish choir. It never fails to move us and is one of our favorites. We wrote about it in February 2014 – the article can be found on the page From Harry’s Desk…2014
Notes for November:
- We have added 5 more sermons to the series studying the Parables of Jesus. The new titles are parables from the Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke as follows: The Wise and Foolish Girls; The Talents; The Seed that grows secretly; The Two Debtors; and The Good Samaritan. These sermons can be found on the page: The Parables of Jesus
- The narratives describing the story of World War II are now on a page of their own. There are links to each of the sub-pages together with a brief summary of the contents of each page. Click on: The Story of World War II
- The Sermon Descriptions page has been renamed Sermon Titles – by Series and is relocated on the Sermon Series page – Sermon Titles – by Series This page lists the titles of all the sermons in each series and is designed as an overview to help visitors in locating sermons on specific subjects.
- The articles From Harry’s desk can now be found on a page of their own listed by year from 2014 – 2018. For ease of navigation the parent page contains a list of the articles featured in each year along with the link to that particular year. Click on: From Harry’s desk
- We mentioned previously that we will be publishing some of Harry’s booklets on our website. We have now posted the booklets entitled: Trustworthy and True and The Virgin Birth – relevant in the 21st century?
In this 21st century when the world is changing so rapidly and becoming increasingly uncertain, we believe that there is one foundation that is sure and unchanging – God’s Word. Harry’s preaching method is expository, that is, God’s Word explained and applied to every day life.
With the advent of the internet and all the modern technological advances it is now possible to make Harry’s ministry freely accessible to anyone who visits this website.
“I came to faith hearing the message of Christ preached through the evangelist Billy Graham on March 2, 1954 in Harringay Arena, London, England, and I am now well advanced in years.
Most of my life since 1954 has been spent preaching and teaching God’s Word. The majority of those messages were recorded. We have taken a selection of messages from several sermon series and have put them on this website to be listened to online, or downloaded for later listening. ”
If you have visited our site and like it, please pass on the information to your friends. We love to hear from friends old and new. Do write to us through our Contact page.
To learn more about Dr. Harry Kilbride, please visit the About page.
To access the MP3 format sermons, please visit the Sermon Series page or go directly to each series from the list at the side of the Home page.
Harry’s book “When the Road is Rough and Steep” contains messages about the hardships we may face in life such as, tragedy, depression, doubt, and anguish. Details of how to obtain copies of the book, either in paperback or e-book format, can be found on the Publications page. Also listed are some messages which have been produced in booklet format.
We plan to feature on the website other writings, jottings, and news. To access those click on the Articles page.
Our header picture is of a spectacular sunset over Holes Bay, Poole, UK.