WELCOME to our website
The purpose of this website is to make available the preached ministry and writings of Dr. Harry Kilbride.
“…if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” (Acts 20:24)
Our featured message is based on the words found in Philippians 3:10, “That I might know Him and the power of His resurrection…”
The “power of His resurrection” enables us to have victory over doubt; despair; defeat; and death.
Notes for May:
- New messages this month have been added to the series “The Teaching of Jesus” – expositions from the Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 6 verses 16 to 34 on the subjects: Fasting; Real Treasure; A Sound and Single Mind; Serving God, not Mammon; Don’t Worry; What should come first; and Peace and joy every day. These complete the studies in Matthew 6.
- The page – “From Harry’s desk – 2017” – contains the recently posted article entitled: Jews, Arabs, Jesus and His people. Click on From Harry’s desk…2017
- We have been encouraged by the interest shown in the series of messages on the Old Testament characters, Abraham, Samuel, Elijah and Elisha. Over the next few months, therefore, we plan to add expositions of Genesis covering the lives of Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph. We have added 7 messages on the life of Isaac. They can be found on the new page – Click on Life of Isaac, Jacob and Joseph
- The ongoing series, “Delivered from Evil – WWII” is divided into three pages for easier navigation and reading. Chapters 1-4 of the series are now on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 1-4. Chapters 5-8 of the series are on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 5-8. Chapters 9-11 of the series are on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 9-11. Chapter 12 of the series covering the war in the Pacific and the conquest of Japan is under preparation. We will update our readers when it is posted.
- In addition to audio messages we have on the site written articles on the subject of Revival. Click on the following links: What is Revival or The Great Awakening , or Frontier Frenzy…and Silent Tears. Links to these articles can also be found on the Archives page together with the “From Harry’s desk… for 2014. Click on From Harry’s Desk…2014
In this 21st century when the world is changing so rapidly and becoming increasingly uncertain, we believe that there is one foundation that is sure and unchanging – God’s Word. Harry’s preaching method is expository, that is, God’s Word explained and applied to every day life.
With the advent of the internet and all the modern technological advances it is now possible to make Harry’s ministry freely accessible to anyone who visits this website.
“I came to faith hearing the message of Christ preached through the evangelist Billy Graham on March 2, 1954 in Harringay Arena, London, England, and I am now well advanced in years.
Most of my life since 1954 has been spent preaching and teaching God’s Word. The majority of those messages were recorded. We have taken a selection of messages from several sermon series and have put them on this website to be listened to online, or downloaded for later listening. ”
If you have visited our site and like it, please pass on the information to your friends. We love to hear from friends old and new. Do write to us through our Contact page.
To learn more about Dr. Harry Kilbride, please visit the About page.
For a description of the sermon series, please visit the Sermon Descriptions page.
To access the MP3 format sermons, please visit the Sermon Series page or go directly to each series from the list at the side of the Home page.
Harry’s book “When the Road is Rough and Steep” contains messages about the hardships we may face in life such as, tragedy, depression, doubt, and anguish. Details of how to obtain copies of the book, either in paperback or e-book format, can be found on the Publications page. Also listed are some messages which have been produced in booklet format.
We plan to feature on the website other writings, jottings, and news. To access those click on the Articles page.
Last, but not least, we have added an Archives page to the site, on which we will put previous articles from the Articles page when they are replaced by new material.
Our header picture was taken in 1982 at Lansdowne Baptist Church, Bournemouth, England.