WELCOME to our website
The purpose of this website is to make available the preached ministry and writings of Dr. Harry Kilbride.
“…if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” (Acts 20:24)
Our featured sermon for June comes from the series from Paul’s first epistle to the Thessalonians. It is taken from 1 Thessalonians 5 vs 9-10 and examines the source, means and end of salvation.
Notes for June:
- We mentioned previously that we will be publishing some of Harry’s booklets on our website. This month we have posted the Part 2 of the booklet entitled: Trustworthy and True – Why I believe the Bible. Click on: From Harry’s desk…2018. Also scroll down on the same page for Harry’s testimony and personal tribute to Billy Graham.
- New sermons for June are the next six sermons in the series on the Life of Joseph. They are B 109 to B114 and cover Genesis chapters 42 to 45. The messages are expositions of the text with application for today, and deal with the subjects: Joseph’s brothers in Egypt; their return to Jacob minus Simeon kept in prison by Joseph; their return to Egypt with Benjamin, and the missing cup; and Joseph finally revealing his identity to his brothers. They can be found on the page: Life of Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph. Scroll down the page for Joseph.
- The final chapter of Harry’s series: The Story of World War II – Part 2 of chapter 14, entitled: Peace at Last, is now located on the page – DELIVERANCE – The Story of WWII – Chapters 13-14.
- Click on From Harry’s desk…2017 and scroll down for articles from 2017: A Day to Remember – October 31, 1517 – Martin Luther and the 95 Theses (October); Reflections on turning 80 – June’s article prompted by her 80th birthday (July); my article on Jews, Arabs, Jesus and His people (March); and New Location – Same Ministry (January).
- Harry’s series – DELIVERANCE -The Story of WWII under the subtitle “Delivered from Evil” has been divided into four pages for easier navigation and reading. They can be found on the page Articles
- In addition to audio messages we have on the site written articles on the subject of REVIVAL. Click on the following links: What is Revival or The Great Awakening , or Frontier Frenzy…and Silent Tears. Links to these articles can also be found on the Archives page together with “From Harry’s desk… for 2014, 2015 and 2016. Click on From Harry’s Desk…2014; From Harry’s Desk…2015; From Harry’s Desk…2016 Each year’s page has a list of the articles from that year at the top of the page.
In this 21st century when the world is changing so rapidly and becoming increasingly uncertain, we believe that there is one foundation that is sure and unchanging – God’s Word. Harry’s preaching method is expository, that is, God’s Word explained and applied to every day life.
With the advent of the internet and all the modern technological advances it is now possible to make Harry’s ministry freely accessible to anyone who visits this website.
“I came to faith hearing the message of Christ preached through the evangelist Billy Graham on March 2, 1954 in Harringay Arena, London, England, and I am now well advanced in years.
Most of my life since 1954 has been spent preaching and teaching God’s Word. The majority of those messages were recorded. We have taken a selection of messages from several sermon series and have put them on this website to be listened to online, or downloaded for later listening. ”
If you have visited our site and like it, please pass on the information to your friends. We love to hear from friends old and new. Do write to us through our Contact page.
To learn more about Dr. Harry Kilbride, please visit the About page.
For a description of the sermon series, please visit the Sermon Descriptions page.
To access the MP3 format sermons, please visit the Sermon Series page or go directly to each series from the list at the side of the Home page.
Harry’s book “When the Road is Rough and Steep” contains messages about the hardships we may face in life such as, tragedy, depression, doubt, and anguish. Details of how to obtain copies of the book, either in paperback or e-book format, can be found on the Publications page. Also listed are some messages which have been produced in booklet format.
We plan to feature on the website other writings, jottings, and news. To access those click on the Articles page.
Last, but not least, we have added an Archives page to the site, on which we will put previous articles from the Articles page when they are replaced by new material.
Header picture: Hengistbury Head, Dorset, UK with the Isle of Wight in the distance