WELCOME to our website
We pray that 2017 will be a year of blessing for all the visitors to our website
The purpose of this website is to make available the preached ministry and writings of Harry Kilbride.
This recording of the congregational singing at Lansdowne Baptist Church, Bournemouth, UK, was made in 1982.
Note for January:
- A new page – “From Harry’s desk – 2017” – with the first article for this year
From Harry’s desk…2017 Also please note that “From Harry’s desk…2015” can now be found under the Archives page.
- A new series of messages expounding John’s Gospel, chapter 17, begins this month. Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed this wonderful prayer as He and His disciples concluded their time in the upper room immediately prior to His betrayal and crucifixion.
- Our featured message for January is an exposition of the words of the Lord Jesus Christ recorded in John’s Gospel, chapter 14, verse 6.
- For those who are new to the site, or previous readers, who would like to view the ongoing series, “Delivered from Evil – WWII” in chronological order we have divided the series into three pages for easier reading. Chapters 1-4 of the series are now on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 1-4. Chapters 5-8 of the series are on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 5-8. Chapters 9-11 of the series are on the page Delivered from Evil – WWII – Chapters 9-11.
- In addition to audio messages we have on the site written articles on the subject of Revival. Click on the following links: What is Revival or The Great Awakening , or Frontier Frenzy…and Silent Tears. Links to these articles can also be found on the Archives page together with the “From Harry’s desk… for 2014. Click on From Harry’s Desk…2014
In this 21st century when the world is changing so rapidly and becoming increasingly uncertain, we believe that there is one foundation that is sure and unchanging – God’s Word. Harry’s preaching method is expository, that is, God’s Word explained and applied to every day life.
With the advent of the internet and all the modern technological advances it is now possible to make Harry’s ministry freely accessible to anyone who visits this website.
“I came to faith hearing the message of Christ preached through the evangelist Billy Graham on March 2, 1954 in Harringay Arena, London, England, and I am now well advanced in years.
Most of my life since 1954 has been spent preaching and teaching God’s Word. The majority of those messages were recorded. We have taken a selection of messages from several sermon series and have put them on this website to be listened to online, or downloaded for later listening. ”
If you have visited our site and like it, please pass on the information to your friends. We love to hear from friends old and new. Do write to us through our Contact page.
To learn more about Dr. Harry Kilbride, please visit the About page.
For a description of the sermon series, please visit the Sermon Descriptions page.
To access the MP3 format sermons, please visit the Sermon Series page or go directly to each series from the list at the side of the Home page.
Harry’s book “When the Road is Rough and Steep” contains messages about the hardships we may face in life such as, tragedy, depression, doubt, and anguish. Details of how to obtain copies of the book, either in paperback or e-book format, can be found on the Publications page. Also listed are some messages which have been produced in booklet format.
We plan to feature on the website other writings, jottings, and news. To access those click on the Articles page.
Last, but not least, we have added an Archives page to the site, on which we will put previous articles from the Articles page when they are replaced by new material.
Our header picture for January was taken in the mountains above Zermatt, Switzerland