Harry Kilbride is British born and has pastored churches on both sides of the Atlantic. He earned his Doctor of Ministry degree from Luther Rice Seminary. Prior to entering the Christian ministry he served for three years in the British Royal Air Force, followed by a successful career in education, both as a teacher and then as a Senior Lecturer at a college for the training of teachers. He and his wife, June, have four children and seven grandchildren.
Harry is retired from an active preaching ministry but he and June continue to minister through the printed word and recorded ministry from their home in Dorset, UK, to which they relocated from Florida, U.S.A. in October 2016. For 20 years, ending in 2009, Harry’s expository ministry was broadcast on a number of radio stations up and down the East Coast of the U.S.A. under the name Kerygma Ministries. Many of the sermons available for download on this website were originally aired on the radio.
In recent years June has devoted her time to transferring Harry’s ministry from cassette tape into digital format making up a library of more than 700 messages. Friends and relatives have urged us to make some of this ministry available online and this website is a response to those requests. It is our prayer that many will be blessed and edified through the sermons available on this site. We are greatly encouraged that almost every day there are people listening to the expositions of God’s Word in near and far distant parts of the world.
Our motto for these sunset years of our lives is found in Acts 20, verse 24, “…if only I [we] may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me [us] – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.”
What we Believe We believe:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is a “lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path” (Psalm 119:105).
- Men and women are sinners in need of repentance and God’s forgiveness (Romans 3:23; 6:23).
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. Jesus died on the Cross and, through His sacrifice, will save for all eternity those who put their trust in Him (John 1:1-3; 11b; 3:16). He rose again from the dead and ascended into Heaven (John 20 and 21; Acts 1:1-11).
- The sinner is saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone (John 14:6; Romans 10:9; Ephesians 2:8).
- At death the saved go immediately to Heaven to be with Christ (John 14:3; Philippians 1:21-23).
- According to His promise, Jesus will return to judge the impenitent and reign in glory with His people in the New World which is to come (Acts 1:9-11; Romans 8:18-25; 1 Corinthians 15; Revelation 21:1-4).
“The Lord is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance” (1 Peter 3:9).