WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The purpose of this website is to make available the preached ministry and writings of Dr. Harry Kilbride.
“…if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” (Acts 20:24)
Our featured sermon for June is an exposition of Luke, chapter 7, verses 41-43, the parable of the two debtors told by the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our featured music is a lovely hymn of dedication written at the end of the 19th century by A. A. Pollard:
Have Thine own way, Lord, have Thine own way; Thou art the Potter, I am the clay.
Mould me and make me after Thy will, while I am waiting yielded and still.
Have Thine own way, Lord, have Thine own way; search me and try me, Master, today.
Whiter than snow, Lord, wash me just now, as in Thy presence humbly I bow.
Have Thine own way, Lord, have Thine own way; wounded and weary, help me, I pray.
Power, all power, surely is Thine; touch me and heal me, Saviour Divine.
Have Thine own way, Lord, have Thine own way; hold o’er my being absolute sway.
Fill with Thy Spirit till all shall see Christ only, always, living in me.
Notes for June:
- This month we have added a new series of 5 sermons to our Short Series page. They are on the subject of STEWARDSHIP, the final message of which, Giving as God has Given, is the featured sermon for this month.
- Also on the Short Series page are series of messages based on Psalm 1; Psalm 23; and the seven utterances of our Lord Jesus Christ as He suffered on the cross entitled: Cries from the Cross.
- We mentioned previously that we will be publishing some of Harry’s booklets on our website. This month we have posted the booklet entitled: Dealing with Doubt. Throughout the ongoing coronavirus pandemic many people who have experienced great loss and uncertainty have doubts and questions in their minds. The article examines the question of doubt by looking at a biblical hero who faced doubts and fears, and how the Lord Jesus answered his question.
- The articles From Harry’s desk can now be found on a page of their own listed by year from 2014 – 2020. For ease of navigation the parent page contains a list of the articles featured in each year along with the link to that particular year. Click on: From Harry’s desk
- Other of Harry’s booklets also posted on this site are entitled: Trustworthy and True and The Virgin Birth – relevant in the 21st century? They can be found under the Articles head.
In this 21st century when the world is changing so rapidly and becoming increasingly uncertain, we believe that there is one foundation that is sure and unchanging – God’s Word. Harry’s preaching method is expository, that is, God’s Word explained and applied to every day life.
With the advent of the internet and all the modern technological advances it is now possible to make Harry’s ministry freely accessible to anyone who visits this website.
“I came to faith hearing the message of Christ preached through the evangelist Billy Graham on March 2, 1954 in Harringay Arena, London, England, and I am now well advanced in years.
Most of my life since 1954 has been spent preaching and teaching God’s Word. The majority of those messages were recorded. We have taken a selection of messages from several sermon series and have put them on this website to be listened to online, or downloaded for later listening. ” All are free of charge.
If you have visited our site and like it, please pass on the information to your friends. We love to hear from friends old and new. Do write to us through our Contact page.
To learn more about Dr. Harry Kilbride, please visit the About page.
To access the MP3 format sermons, please visit the Sermon Series page or go directly to each series from the list at the side of the Home page.
Harry’s book “When the Road is Rough and Steep” contains messages about the hardships we may face in life such as, tragedy, depression, doubt, and anguish. Details of how to obtain copies of the book, either in paperback or e-book format, can be found on the Publications page. Also available are some messages which have been produced in booklet format.